27.8.14

Thinking on your feet

Last week I had a man and his wife come in to do a one on one session with me! I already had the workshop prepared and ready in the upstairs classroom. A problem arose because the husband had just been in a bad car accident so the stairs would have been a big challenge.  Everything that I set up was now not accessible and I didn't want to keep them waiting and people were using the front computers. I decided that I would bring out the laptops and set them up in what we call the boardroom.  The only problem to using the laptops is it is difficult to connect to the Wi-Fi and this couple really want to work on how to use their email. So I tried few different ways to get it to connect but without success.  Long story short I decided that it was best to peronal hotspot it with my phone which I have never used before was it was a great learning experience for me and for them. I was pleased that I could think on my feet and come up with a solution to make it successful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment