26.8.14

Success in kingston.

Just recently in kingston I ran a LEGO robotics workshop to teach kids the basics of programming. Initially uninterested, most of them got exited when I showed them some you tube video's of what others online had build with the kit. Wanting to make something better the group managed to work together to create a really cool robot that could avoid walls and had a moving claw. They even decided to attach a camera to it to film it moving!

 By the end of the session they seemed very appreciative and I was delighted when a few of them even emailed me thanking me for running the program. It was great to see the smiles on their faces when the robot first started moving; definitely a good experience for both them and for me.
-Noah van Nostrand

No comments:

Post a Comment