7.8.14

Kingsport Success Story

I've had a man come in twice now, both times he was here for almost two hours. He wanted to get money put on his Skype account, but doesn't like the idea of putting his credit card number out there. So we tried a bunch of things to get his visa gift card he got to work, very frustrating we called and tried different ways, no success. Until today we finally got it to work, we ended up using his normal credit card, but since he hasn't used it in awhile it got deactivated, so two phone calls later and about two hours of frustration we were finally able to get the Skype credit! Very fulfilling to have been able to finally help him, I must admit I was getting really frustrated myself and nervous that I wouldn't be able to figure out why it wasn't working. Good day here in Kingsport!

No comments:

Post a Comment