6.7.11

What have I done today to make it more likely I will learn something?

Yesterday I asked a lot of questions because on Monday my laptop was having some problems so it had to be sent to technology support. So when I went to use my memory stick yesterday there was these very odd looking files so the virus got to some of my files on the memory stick. So my supervisor talked to technology support about this (I was running a Kids' Camp) and asked the questions I had asked her. It was advised that I reformat my memory stick. Even though I lost a small amount of my work I allowed myself to learn by asking a lot of questions. I now know that if I ever see something on my screen like that again that I need to shut down the computer immediately. Asking questions is a great way to work through problems!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured the blog out! And I'm glad you were able to help someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking questions is a very great way to learn! I know in university I learn much better when I actively ask questions in class. Would highly recommend others going to University to try and ask one question during or after every class.

    That might be a good idea for a C@P motto, "Ask a Question." Back other motto makers, I thought of it first :P

    ReplyDelete