6.7.11

What have I done today to be helpful?

Today an older lady came into our C@P lab and wanted to know if it was possible to put all of her emails from a person in one place where she could access them easily. I quickly showed her how to create a folder in her email account and transfer emails into the folder. She was elated. She kept thanking me over and over again and said what a big help I was. Although it only took a few minutes to help her out, I know I made her day, which was a great feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same experience today. A gentleman wanted to keep certain emails separate as he kept accidentally deleting them so I created a folder for them and showed him how to do this in the future. They are so happy when you help them with little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GJ both, on making someones day. =)

    ReplyDelete